The Lord loves a cheerful giver! We invite you to sow a seed into this ministry. If you are unable to attend service you can still give your tithe/offering here online. Please click the link below to give!
<iframe src='https://bridgeelement.ministryone.com/api/v2/organizations/organization/embed/contents?churchId=28308' scrolling='no' height='48' width='275' frameborder='0' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0'></iframe>
TEXT To GIVE
Text your tithe, offering or love gift to 610-347-5840
Simply add the giving number 610-347-5840 to your contacts, send a text with the amount and your done! The first time you will need to complete your registration form, please understand this is only the FIRST time you give. Going forward all you need to do it, text the amount you want to give and your finished.
We appreciate your faithfullness to the building of God's Kingdom!
Text Giving Guides Donor Guide
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church’s designated number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful. Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations: • If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund) • If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to. • If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building) • If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund. • If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”. • If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.